Saturday, September 18

Smells Like Teen Spirit.

This was taken during my one month holiday to the United States. We visited the EMP (Experience Music Project) Museum and came across such an amazing and awesome collection of genuine and raw music history, the location is in Seattle,Washington and it is the birth place of musical legends such as Jimi Hendrix and Nirvana. This was shot in the museum itself. My sister is that person in the picture. It was actually the exit part of the museum but they didn't allowed me to take any pictures ( at that time I thought it was okay to since we were already at the exit route). Luckily I managed to get this one shot before I placed my camera away :p My cousin told me that this picture showed a somewhat 'Andy Warhol' vibe to it. Must've been the colours then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails