Tuesday, November 16

The Beauty In You. (And have a blessed Eid Adha to all my bros and sis! ) Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!

I just shot this about a few hours ago, when mom and I stopped by at the road beside the ocean where people are selling a traditional food called 'Lemang' that Malaysians eat usually during Eid Adha (Hari Raya Aidiladha / Hari Raya Haji / Korban) which is tomorrow. I stumbled upon this weed (yup, you heard me. Its actually a WEED) before we went back home. On the way my mom said that some of the people there were laughing at me for taking pictures of weeds and when I showed her this picture, she was surprised and impressed.

You see, beauty can be found everywhere. Even from a weed during a beautiful sunset :)

I also would like to wish every muslim a happy, fun, safe and blessed Eid Adha, selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha , semoga kita diberkati Allah s.w.t Amin :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails