Thursday, July 21

An Appointment With The Black Ink Tattoo & Piercings Studio







The whole picture above is located in Tanjung Aru Beach 1, where Nadine had an appointment at night and she brought me along to accompany her. The place is loaded with really cool and interesting pictures, photos, action figures and so much more...this is just a small portion of what I took. The guys from the tat&pierce studio were really friendly and they didn't mind me poking my lens through their place. So credit definitely goes to them for inviting my camera inside their studio. Hope you enjoy these photos :) oh and the last picture is a group photo of the guys with Nadine before we left. I had fun :)

You can browse and join their group here : Black Ink Tattoo & Piercings Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails