Friday, January 27

Miss Earth Sabah 2011 : Stand & Deliver.

Stand & Deliver.

 This was the introductory event for the international beauty pageant that was held in 2011 in 1Borneo Hypermall, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. The pageants will hold the sign with their own quotes of saving mother earth or mother nature while walking down the runway and striking a pose for the photographers and the judges (I think). I was sitting down when I took this as I was reluctant to go to where the other photographers are and shoot the event. Nevertheless I was satisfied with this photo and more photos (to come) and was even more satisfied when a friend one year younger than me unexpectedly won the competition, in spite of all the rumours and winning predictions amongst the contestants. I'm looking forward to the next Miss Earth Sabah event :) More images will be uploaded later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails