Wednesday, August 31

Happy Eid Fitri & Happy Independence Day, my Malaysia!

So sorry for the late wish, was away at my grandma's house with the whole family to celebrate the first beautiful day of Eid Mubarak. I want to wish you guys a very blessed Eid! Please forgive me if I have in any way hurt or offend you guys in the past. I do want to wish you guys a very happy holidays as well, have a safe trip back to your home, go out and meet with your loved ones again and just enjoy the festive atmosphere and the love around you.

I do want to wish my fellow Malaysians a very happy 54th Independence day! We're celebrating national day twice (first is in the 31st of August for the independence of Malaya, second is the union of borneo (my home) which is Sabah & Sarawak with Malaya to become Malaysia which is in the 16th of September) so be proud of the land you were born in, people! set aside the political play and be proud you were born Malaysian :D

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfiltri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! :D :D

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mahira! I was just randomly browsing through some of my recent-ish followers, and thought I'd stop by to say hello. :) You take gorgeous photos! I love the aesthetic of them, standing out against your soft, beautiful blog design. Lovely!

    So, do you live in Malaysia? I was enjoying looking through all of the photos from your last two posts. :)

    Have a brilliant day!
    --Abigail @ Rear Window

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shakey : And to you too :)

    @Sorlisa : Have a blessed Eid to you too :D :D

    @Joel : Thank you Joel, :) have a happy holidays to you too!

    @Abigail : Thank you so much, and yes I do and still live in Malaysia :) Thanks for stopping by and for the comment too! take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails